General Mentoring is for anyone and everyone who is interested in seeking expert opinions and guidance to all sorts of issues. Our highly experienced mentors would definitely make their best attempt to sail you to the other end.
- Plan and chair effective meetings.
- Negotiate your mandate with the person or group to whom you are accountable.
- Clarification of the allocation of decision making powers and accountabilities.
- Make tough decisions with clarity and confidence.
- Work with difficult people or address group dysfunctions.
- Think, operate and build relationships in a strategic manner.
- Clear expectations
- Independence Encouragement